Will's Triple Choc Brownies
125g cold butter, chopped
200g dark chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/4 cups (185g) plain flour
150g white chocolate, chopped
100g milk chocolate, chopped OR 100g fresh or frozen raspberries
1. Grease deep 19cm square cake pan, line base and sides with baking paper.
2. Combine butter and dark chocolate in medium pan; stir over low heat until melted.
3. Cool 10 minutes. Stir in sugar and eggs, then sifted flour; mix in remaining chocolate.
4. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake in moderate oven for about 35 minutes or until mixture warm to touch.
5. Cool in a pan. If desired, sprinkle with sifted icing sugar before cutting.
- Can be made 3 days ahead
- Storage: Airtight container
- Freeze: Not suitable
- Microwave: Butter and chocolate mixture suitable.