Warning: Don't turn on the internal electricity switch for the pump and heater unless each of them have water in them! (switches 1,2,3,13,14,15).
- Open wooden lid.
- Close bottom metal screw (clockwise). This closes the pump tap (used to reduce the pressure).
- Close the black plastic screw (clockwise). This makes it so the water can come up and out of the pump.
- Set the pump to on (black button).
Note: The white-handled tap is always open. You don't need to change it.
Note: The water comes into the house through the black pipe. All of the water is controlled by the tap with the red handle.
- Close tap with red handle.
- Close the tap behind the toilet that is pointing downwards.
- Close the basin taps.
- Take off filters from basin taps.
- Close the tap under the basin.
- Turn off sink tap.
- Take filter off sink tap.
- Close both taps under sink.
Starting the power
- Turn on electricity for pump (13, 14, 15).
- Check the pump is working properly - the pressure should increase, and not go over the red. There should be no water spraying out of pump tap.
- Turn on the red tap in the bathroom.
- Run the hot tap until there are no more bubbles (around 1 minute)
- Turn the electricity for the water heater (1,2,3)